In today's demanding business environment, companies are focusing more on reducing costs while improving quality to stay
competitive. Therefore, companies and IT managers are looking to strategically outsource the
arrangements for their software development and maintenance - of both enterprise applications
and legacy systems. By tactically leveraging an IT service provider's extensive skill sets and
proven experience, companies can gain access to more cost-effective operations, while improving
the overall quality of their business.
At Gramener, we deliver full-cycle software development services to our clients. We help our clients design solutions, develop
software, and provide them with on-going application support and enhancements. Our delivery model
combines offshore software development with onsite technical and business analysis to provide
clients with compelling, yet simple and effective alternatives that aim to reduce the cost, time
and effort taken for software development.
Our serious commitment to quality and business values, combined with our ability to design and develop software, while incorporating
all the best practices in the industry, has made us, Gramener, the most preferred partner for
We develop high-quality, flexible applications that are easy to maintain and are modular to facilitate enhancements. Our
applications are reliable, secure and easy to deploy using the Global Delivery Model.
The applications we develop are based on industry standard process quality frameworks. We use rigorous methodologies to mitigate
risk, thus delivering the advantage of cost and time-to-market benefits.
Our technical team at Gramener has the expertise for software development, implementation and maintenance life cycle. In
addition to this, we possess industry-acknowledged technical capabilities on IBM technologies.
Gramener's application maintenance services help you get the best out of your existing IT applications or Microsoft preoducts. The services include
offshore-feasibility analysis, maintainability analysis, maintenance and enhancement. We use
structured knowledge management tools and standard process to enhance the life of your systems,
ensure that they evolve with your business, and reduce system downtime. We are a leading Microsoft Gold Certified partners in India.
We provide end to end managed services to support client applications, system environment and infrastructure
products for Mircosoft products.
- L2 Support - Problem identification and formulation, prioritization, problem
resolution; escalation and coordination with L3
- L3 Support - Support for Level 1 & Level 2, in-depth problem resolution for
those unsolved by L2
- * L1 is typically performed by client organization
Type of work
- System administration
- Configuration management
- Infrastructure and application monitoring
- Corrective and preventative maintenance
- Minor defect fixes and enhancements
- Provide adequate coverage window for production (24*7 or 8*5 or 8*7)
- Provide committed Service Level Response & Resolution Time
- Provide measurable service level parameters.
With the growth of technologies and products along with continuous updates each day, testing and QA have become more demanding,
and more significant, than ever before. Our Quality Engineering and Assurance team provides trustworthy
support across a wide range of hardware and software, testing infrastructure, and testing products
that guarantee test coverage and ensure product quality.
- Integration Testing
- Functional Testing
- System Testing
- Regression Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Performance Testing
- Scalability Testing
- Usability Testing
- Compatibility Testing
- Tool Configuration
- Test Automation
- Automated Script Creation
- Automated Test Execution
Gramener IT Services is a global delivery organization, with a special focus on building Offshore Development Center (ODC)
for our clients. Our intent is to establish ODC to help scale our client’s IT organization quickly
without losing focus of their business objectives. ODC also provides our clients significant
cost control. ODC is typically a natural extension of client organization at our office that
leverages our technical and delivery expertise while giving access to the large talent pool that
is associated with Gramener IT Services.
Gramener is particularly adept in creating Offshore Delivery Centers, which allows our clients to continue focusing their
attention on their core competencies to run their businesses. Built by professionals with over
100 years of combined international experience of outsourcing, Gramener brings to bear proven
offshore methodology affordable to large and small clients alike.
Gramener’s ODC Value Delivery
From the initiation phase to steady-state delivery excellence, Gramener has proven tools, methodologies and expertise to
ensure low risk, high reliability and rapid scalability.
- ODC typically acts as client’s own delivery center at offshore
- ODC builds deep competency in the required skills
- ODC brings predictability in Client’s IT services operational costs
- ODC eliminates the need for heavy, upfront investments by client
- ODC leverages Gramener’s technology strengths
- ODC nurtures and retains domain and application knowledge with dedicated core team
- ODC provides 24*7 Operations
Gramener’s ODC Framework & Governance
Governance Models, Program Management Discipline and Performance Assurance measures have been rust-proofed through many client
engagements for seamless operation for full lifecycle in offshoring.
- Phase-wise ODC implementation
- Ready-to-use infrastructure
- Physical Security & Information Security Controls
- Attracting, nurturing and retention of talent
- Training, Enablement, and Competency Development
- Project Delivery Management and Governance
- Tracking and Control
- Various engagement models (Dedicated Team, JV ODC, BOT)
Gramener ODC Setup - Stage-wise Approach
Please Contact Us to setup discovery session for your IT portfolio study & ODC planning session