Patient Registration and Survey Application for a Dental Service Company
Node.js and React
About the client
Gramener Digital Solution
We created a tailor-fit solution for the client with SurveyJS so they can conduct dynamic surveys without any glitches. Now with SurveyJS, running, loading and editing the existing surveys on their website is easier than ever.
Our solution helped them to integrate the custom widgets and use personalised survey templates as well. They can embed the creator in their application with a commercial licence. Also, they can create multiple types of questions and use multiple frameworks with flexibility for an optimised experience.
Our client can now customise the UI theme and organise the survey flow as required. And it is easier to view survey models and results in JSON. Moreover, loading survey data from RESTful API and localising is a smoother procedure with SurveyJS.
Key Technologies Used
|Visual Studio Code||Visual Studio Code is a source-code editor (IDE) made by Microsoft.|
|NVM||Node Version Manager is a tool used to download, install, manage, and upgrade Node. js versions.|
|Package Manager||A package manager is a system or set of tools used to automate installing, upgrading, configuring and using software (Yarn).|
|Component||Components are independent and reusable bits of code(Functional Component Hooks and Redux for State Management).|
|Repository Creation||A Git repository tracks and saves the history of all changes made to the files in a Git project (GitHub).|
|Https Request||HTTPS request is the secure version of HTTP, which is the primary protocol used to send data between a web browser and a website (Axios Method).|
|Error Handling Method||Error handling is the process of responding to and recovering from error conditions in your program (Try Catch).|
|URL Manager||URL Manager offers you an array of powerful features for collecting, manipulating, and using very large collections of URLs (React Router).|
|View||Material UI is an open-source React component library that implements Google's Material Design.|
Survey Application components
- SurveyJS Creator helps to establish a form or survey setup.
- SurveyJS Analytics helps in building new pages for surveys with visual graphical presentations like pie charts, bars, lines, or as required.
- SurveyJS PDF helps to create the PDF form and allows filling the required areas with user responses on PDF Export. The commercial license expands the authority.
Patient registration and administration application components
Super Admin – Dashboard
- The dashboard consists of information on the total number of clinics that are registered, active and past clients and includes information on the forms submitted.
- It shows the information on the number of PDFs generated for patients and new notifications.
- Add, remove, edit or view a clinic profile.
- Attach clinic users to respective clinics with permissions.
- Get analytical details of the clinic.
- Add, edit, remove or view personalised thank-you notes for each clinic.
- Add, edit, remove or view signatures for clinics.
- Assign multiple forms for each clinic.
It helps to add, edit, view or remove default forms for clinics with the required pattern of questions (checkboxes, comment boxes, yes/no questions etc.).
It allows the super admin to check the activities of the DSN admin and clinic users.
- Sign up with email registration.
- Admins can log in to the dashboard.
- Invite clinic admin/client admin to sign up.
- Reset passwords if forgotten.
Define roles and permission for Sub Admin.
Defines roles and permission for Sub Admins and Clinic Admin.
- Email registration to sign up.
- Enables clinic admins to log in to respective dashboards.
- Inviting clinic Sub Admins to sign up.
- Reset password if forgotten.
Helps super admin to check the operations of clinic admins and users.
- Total number of users who submitted the form.
- Number of forms submitted.
- Numbers of PDFs generated or patients visited.
- Notifies when users submit a form.
- Add, remove, edit, or view forms with headers.
- Add, remove, edit or view thank you notes.
- Add, remove, edit, or view signature.
- Use an existing template for forms, thank you notes, and signature.
- Add multiple forms (new/ existing).
- Generate PDFs of submitted forms to send mail to the clinic.
- Notify the clinic portal when PDF is generated.
- Remove the PDF from the server to follow HIPPA compliance.